Hello Mahesh ji
I am a regular reader of your blog and first of all i would like to thank for your free guidance on stocks and I have one question on LIC JEEVAN SARAL Policy. I have bought a Policy and paying premium of 60000 per anum. Could you please tell me about your views on the policy and returns.
1. Suresh ji LIC JEEVAN SARAL POLICY is a mixture of traditional insurance plans and unit links plans.
2. When unit link policies of all companies is dislike by most of investors due to hidden charges and unclear benefits than LIC plan to launch this special plan for beating recurring deposits of post office.
3. LIC JEEVAN SARAL POLICY have higher risk cover, liquidity , flexibility
4. In death case LIC JEEVAN SARAL POLICY return you 250 time monthly premiums plus all paid premiums ( excluding first year premium and all extra rider premium) and loyalty editions.
5. On maturity LIC JEEVAN SARAL POLICY give sum assured plus loyalty edition.
6. The policyholder can choose a maximum term but can surrender at any time without any surrender penalty or loss after 5 years.
7. You can make Any number of withdrawals through partial surrendering in LIC JEEVAN SARAL POLICY.
8. Overall please remember one thing that any insurance plans as well as LIC JEEVAN SARAL POLICY give only 6 % to 10 % return if we see them as investment but if you see insurance as risk cover then my view is positive for this policy.
9. It is no doubt it is best plan in available policies.